Shopblade: Versatile Extended Handle Water Blade
- Gentle Silicone Blade is safe for all surfaces
- Extended handle gives extra reach
- Patented blade clears all type of fluids and debris
- Use like a whisk broom with any dustpan
- Safe for nearly all common cleaners
- Blade resists extreme temperatures
- Additional information
- Great For:
The Whisk Broom Re-Imagined
Although our original intention was for machine shops and industrial environments (thus it’s rugged good looks), it only took a day or two to figure out how handy our Shop Blade was going to be everywhere else. Just like our Floor Blade, the One Pass Shop Blade is really handy around the home inside or out and makes short work of some really big jobs.
Made with a high quality food grade silicone blade for maximum effectiveness and long term durability. Featuring our patented Y-Blade edge design that works extremely well on large flat areas and curves alike. Soft durometer silicone works great over surface irregularities to get up liquids and debris in one easy sweep. Works on virtually any surface!
Silicone blade is resistant to most chemical cleaners and lubricants so it’s great for CNC equipment for getting metal chips and cutting fluid from vices and off the windows with a simple sweep. Heat tolerant from -80 to +400 degrees Fahrenheit.
Durable nylon handle stands up to all sorts of use and abuse. Comes in bright Safety Orange so it won’t get lost in the shop or garage.
Since it uses the same, gentle silicone blade as our other products, the Shop Blade works fantastic on vehicles too. Safe on paint and saves time and effort. The extended handle makes it particularly useful for Pickups and SUVs where a little added reach is always helpful!
|Dimensions||15 × 5 × 1.5 in|
- Heavy Equipment
- CNC Mills and Lathes
- Work benches & Counters
- Trucks, Vans & Autos
- Windows & Siding
- All spills wet or dry!
You may also like…
Floor Blade Wet & Dry – The Broom Re-Invented
- Easily collect debris and fluids in one pass
- Silicone blade wipes clean and stands up to chemical, lubricants and many solvents
- Durable enough for concrete yet safe for paint
- Quickly dries any surface for safety and cleanliness
- Patented Y-Blade edge conforms to surface
- Blade is temperature safe from -80 to +400 degrees
- Durable nylon chassis in Safety Orange
- Extending powder coated pole reaches 75 inches